Collision Estimator (Elk River)
employment type: full-time
ABRA Auto Body & Glass is seeking an experienced Collision Estimator or as we call them Customer Service Manager for our Princeton or Elk River repair center. This person is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue targets by capturing every viable job that comes to the door, and up selling additional services. The CSM writes accurate estimates and tracks the vehicles through the repair process.
Be a part of a growing company where you can be proud of your work and have a solid career. We also offer a monthly bonus structure. Our shops are locally owned and have been proud to serve the Elk River area for over 20 years. Come be a part of our company where you are not just a number, but a part of our ABRA family.
* Prior estimating experience at a collision repair facility
* Experience with DRPs preferred
* Knowledge of computer estimating software packages is preferred
* Ability to multi-task and solid customer service skills is a plus
* Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills
If you're the right candidate then we'll offer you health, dental, vacation, Life Insurance and 401(k) benefits.
Email resume or fill out an application in store @ 11175 183rd Cr NW Elk River, MN 55330. You can also e-mail your resume to Aklemz@abraauto.com