Northface Construction LLC is looking for a driven, and passionate marketing professional to help drive awareness and new leads for our team.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
-Two years of marketing experience
-Experience using analytical software
-Multi tasking and time management skills
-Experience in photography and videography
-Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment
-Must be a ROCKSTAR!
-Professional and strong written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to get on roofs safely to get content
-Have valid drivers license
- Manage our Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok, Google My Business, YouTube, LinkedIn and other Social Media channels.
- Staying up to date and ahead of the social media marketing trends and implementing those strategies.
-Maintain accurate, up to date online profiles on lead partners and general listings
-Improve brand reputation by harvesting reviews and surveys from customers
- Create and implement a social media content strategy.
- Communicating and engaging with our audience to build relationships.
- 2 + videos per week on social channels. Video coordination, shooting + editing.
- Graphic Design for trade show booths, flyers, proposals, and sales presentations
- Manage marketing vendors, and assess efforts.
- Ability to learn Facebook ads.
- Strong and effective content creator and communicator when creating verbiage for social media posts.
- Manage ads, budget and spend.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Performing other duties when needed such as, writing content for the websites occasionally, and improving the website.
-Coordinate efforts with the Sales department on promotions, strategy and budget on a regular basis.
-Continually collaborate and optimize company ROI on leads, marketing spends and sales efforts
Provide monthly reporting and present at our team meetings.
Benefits of the Company Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health Insurance ( Dental and Vision optional )
- A fun and supportive environment of encouragement
- 401K Match option
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Monthly 1on1’s with Direct Manager
- Parental or Adoption Leave
- Yearly performance reviews
- Paid quarterly training courses
- Events + fun activities as a team
- Quality equipment provided
- Incentivized bonuses
- Performance based work from home ( 1-2 days as applicable )