Our culture is based on our vision to grow and diversify while emphasizing quality design, strong client partnerships and an energetic employee environment. We value quality, relationships, mentorship, leadership and enthusiasm in our work. We achieve our mission by helping our public and private sector clients create successful memorable, SensiblyGreen® places. Our employees are our #1 asset and finding the best fit for all is our priority.
Landform is looking to grow our team of energetic professionals by adding a Registered Land Surveyor (RLS) to our team!
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a Licensed Land Surveyor.
- A licensed Land Surveyor in Minnesota, or ability to be licensed within four months.
- Ability to be licensed in other states.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Coordinate field and office operations to ensure crews are working competently and efficiently. Prepare, supervise and certify land surveys to meet client and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and demonstrate exceptional internal and external client relations and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Work directly with clients, consultants and contractors. Perform quality control reviews of survey deliverables.
- Mentor and develop survey specific skillsets within the organization.
- Prepare accurate estimates for the preparation of contracts by others.
- Read and interpret legal descriptions and title work.
- Prepare surveys, exhibits, ALTA surveys, Plats and Legal Descriptions.
- Knowledge of field and office survey operations and basic understanding of Total Station, GPS and Drone technologies.
- Work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines as well as balance multiple projects.
Please send resume to:
Contact: Layci Skog
E-mail : email@example.com
Landform is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.