Are you an experienced accounting manager looking for a rewarding team leadership role but are tired of the 60+ hour work weeks that often come along with an in-office position? Would you appreciate the opportunity to work from home (up to 35 hours a week, Monday through Friday) while inspiring a remote team of experienced client-facing accountants? If so, we may have just what you’re looking for!
In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your client service management expertise and accounting knowledge to drive client delight.
- Coach and mentor a team of Financial Associates working remotely in a cloud-based environment to deliver superior outsourced accounting and operational services.
- Balance workflow by aligning client’s needs with Financial Associate expertise and capacity.
- Review Financial Associates work to ensure the highest quality service to our clients.
- P&L responsibility for all aspects of assigned clients and team.
- Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an intimate understanding of their business objectives.
- Support client’s evolving requirements by educating executives on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting and operational services.
- Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions.
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational support to our clients.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices; keep abreast of latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field.
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10 years of accounting experience, 4 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience in a Public Accounting Firm highly desirable.
- Ability to manage remotely in a professional services environment.
- Superior relationship building skills and account management experience with clients ranging from pre-revenue to $50m in revenues.
- Excellent project management skills and thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Strong computer and technical skills including QuickBooks (enterprise and Online), Bill.com Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and multiple applications.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About Supporting Strategies
Since 2004, we have been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their plates allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies’ experienced professionals use our cutting-edge cloud-based platform, virtual infrastructure and proven process to deliver a full suite of outsourced services, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting and payroll administration.
Supporting Strategies has nearly 100 offices throughout the U.S. and is continuing to grow rapidly! This momentum has created exceptional opportunities for accountants who enjoy managing remote teams and working closely with a variety of clients. Consider joining us for a rewarding accounting career that offers interesting professional challenges with optimal work-life balance. As our network of franchises grow, new team managers are integral to our continued success.
Why Work for Supporting Strategies?
- SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY!
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your family obligations, passions, and love of ‘getting into the numbers.’
- DISTINGUISHED REPUTATION – Supporting Strategies has received the distinction of being a Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner by Franchise Business Review for the past 3 years running. Franchise Business Review has also named Supporting Strategies as one of the Best Franchises for Women over the past 2 years running.
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY – Opportunity to advance your technical skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based platforms.