Purcell Financial, an H&R Block Franchisee, is looking for fulltime (year-round) Team Leaders that are client focused and results driven to lead its Elk River and Buffalo, MN offices. We are seeking passionate, professional, and customer-service minded individuals to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities.
This position serves as the front-line manager that will lead and develop tax office employees, deliver an outstanding client experience, and achieve all office related growth objectives. They will exemplify honesty and integrity as part of the most trusted brand in the tax preparation industry and guide a team that embraces the communities we serve.
The Position: We are looking for a Team Leader in both our Elk River and Buffalo offices. Pay rates will depend on candidate qualifications. Incentives and bonuses are associated with this role.
- Year-round job opportunity
- Free personal tax preparation
- Employer matched retirement savings plan (after eligibility requirements have been met)
- Additional discounts through H&R Block/Beneplace include:
- Home electronics
- Personal computers
- Wireless phone services (Verizon and AT&T)
- Deals on travel and entertainment options
- Other national and local discounts
- High school diploma/equivalent or higher
- Prior experience in customer service, as shift leader, or similar roles
- Successful completion of H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course
- Able to work a flexible 40 hours per week schedule with overtime likely during the tax season (Jan-Apr)
- Partner with management to create and implement office-level growth plans, which includes developing local partnerships and managing office community involvement
- Serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of H&R Block and the services we provide
- Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office employees work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities, and overall goals
- Build an engaging team environment by training and coaching employees to execute on operating procedures and recognizing outstanding employee contributions
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We have been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we have grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you will add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
- Forbes named H&R Block "Best Employer for Women" for 2018-2019.
- Comparably named H&R Block "Best Companies for Work-Life Balance" in 2019.
- Forbes named H&R Block "Best Employers for Diversity" for 2018-2020.