Full Job Description
The Wyndham Garden Hotel (formerly the Holiday Inn) & Wildwoods Waterpark in Elk River, MN is hiring Lifeguards for its 30,000SF indoor waterpark.
- Starting pay $18/hour
Apply through Indeed or stop in at 9200 Quaday Ave NE, Elk River and fill in an application.
Must be 16 years old or older to apply.
- Enforce all rules and regulations
- Provide needed supervision to prevent accidents.
- Initiate emergency procedures if accident prevention fails.
- Administer proper first aid.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment.
- Keep the aquatics area free of dangerous objects and substances.
- Immediately report needed repairs to the Head Lifeguard or Aquatics Director.
- Serve in a public information/relations capacity.
- Present a favorable, professional public image.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Head Lifeguard or Aquatics Director. Duties may include, but are not limited to, general housekeeping, general maintenance (where appropriate,) inspection of rescue equipment and aquatic features within the park, as well as various other tasks.
- Perform alert, preventative lifeguarding (as outlined in lifeguard training.)
- Assist in the opening, closing, and operating of the facility as directed by management.
- Report all suspicious persons/activities or hazardous conditions to the Head Lifeguard and/or Manager On Duty.
- Turn in all items found in associate's working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Other duties assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- First Aid/Lifeguard Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location