Central MN Mental Health Center has an opportunity in our Elk River Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT) for a full-time or part-time Mental Health Practitioner Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The ACT: LPN is an active member of an evidenced-based clinical team, providing medically necessary treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to identified recipients with severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI). This position is responsible for managing the medication system; administering and documenting medication treatment in collaboration with the Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Certified Nurse Specialist (CNS) and the ACT RN. The duties may include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and assessment of the Client’s medication management plan so that optimal health is maintained.
- Implement services in the treatment plan for each recipient under clinical supervision.
- Complete assessments and maintain client documentation.
- Coordinate services with other programs and providers.
- Administrative and professional responsibilities.
This position would include some evening and weekend shifts and an on-call rotation. The wage range for this position is $19.50-$23.40. The starting salary for each application will be based on years of experience for the position.
- Covid-19 vaccination is not required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- The Mental Health Practitioner: LPN shall meet the qualifications defined in Minnesota Statute 245.462 subdivision 17 or Minnesota Statute 256B.0623 subdivision 5.
- ACT Team experience preferred.
- Complete initial and ongoing training requirements defined for the position to meet required standards.
- Clear DHS background study and sexual exploitations screening.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
CMMHC’s Workplace Culture:
- Supportive atmosphere both professionally and personally
- Positive and fun
- Work allows for variety with types of client issues, ages, genders, life issues
- Ability to work toward personal goals to better every CMMHC’s employees work experience
- CMMHC is truly respectful towards employees and clients from the top down
- Smoke free facility and grounds (click herefor CMMHC’s smoking policy)
- CMMHC provide great benefits click here to learn more about our tremendous benefits
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.