Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Location/City: Elk River, MN
Type of Job: Full-time, trial to hire, entry-level.
1st Shift: 7:00 am- 3:00 pm Monday-Friday at $22/hr
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm – 1:00 am Monday-Friday at $20/hr
3rd Shift: 11:00 pm- 7:00 am Sunday-Thursday at $19/hr
Pay: $____19-22___ per hour, paid weekly.
We are hiring a Machine Operator for a manufacturing company located in Elk River, MN! Seeking reliable employees who are looking to grow with the company. As an Entry Level Machine Operator, you will perform proficient operations of one or more machine categories (CNC, Vac Form, Drape Form, or Screen Print). Understand basic knowledge of various machinery (Vacuum Former/Thermoformed/CNC) and equipment necessary to produce windshields and other plastic components. Confirms proper functionality of power/hand tools prior to use. Identify machining issues, and reports to Machine Operator III/Assembler III immediately for assistance.
- Minimum 2 years of machine experience and working knowledge of basic troubleshooting
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as needed
- Able to read blueprints, use calipers and protractors
- Knowledge of basic FANUC code
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Background Check
- A person with good attendance and experience in a manufacturing environment
List any benefits the employee can receive through the company as well as employee perks (if any) for example; pay raise at hire on, free lunch on Wednesdays, Atlas referral bonus, 401K matching, medical/dental/vision insurance, etc.
#103319 #103318 #36349