We build things that make a difference in people’s lives.
The primary responsibility of this position is conducting testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
Our overall company mission is to provide custom precision manufacturing and innovative services to medical, aviation, space, defense and emerging high tech industries.
We understand there are lots of choices out there, that is why for over 40 years we have been providing stability, a safe and clean environment, challenging work and are invested in the growth of our people to take them as far as they want to go.
Built Right. Every Time.
This position may participate in one or more of the following duties as directed by supervision or management.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates problem solving activities for both product and manufacturing processes.
- Performs process validations, in-process inspections, and monitoring, analyzing the quality of manufacturing processes and products.
- Prepares / and or reviews material and process certifications for shipment.
- Provides support to design, manufacturing, and quality engineering functions for data collection, analysis, product review, and process capabilities.
- Performs containment activities preventing potential or additional quality defects.
- Provides formal documented FAI reports suitable for customer or internal use as required.
- Determine and use appropriate measuring tools and equipment to verify dimensional and functional requirements.
- Effectively communicates with appropriate areas as needed. (supply, manufacturing, engineering, quality, customer service, production planning, logistics, etc.)
- Develops and maintains control charts for monitoring / improving performance.
- Performs product reviews and analysis to determine cause and/or disposition.
- Provide audit support in designated areas.
- Lead and/or assist in the calibration of inspection, test, and measurement equipment.
- Participate in lean activities as required.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Minimum of a High School diploma required with 3+ years quality assurance experience.
- Preferred a diploma or associates degree in Quality Assurance or related manufacturing field and 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools, such as: calipers, micrometers, steel rules, pin gages, go-no-go gages.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications, sampling techniques, and safety information.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ability to demonstrate a record of excellent performance in meeting high standards of quality, quantity and dependability (attendance and punctuality).
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to perform as part of a team.
- Personnel performing acceptance activities of product shall have natural or corrected near-vision acuity of 20/20 in at least one eye per Titmus screening or equivalent.