The owners of a construction company and a bookkeeping business are looking for an outstanding candidate for a part time Office Manager/Administrative Assistant position in Elk River, MN.
Hours: 2:00 to 6:00 pm Monday - Thursday
- Overseeing general office operation and adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Preparation of construction bids with company owner.
- Review of contract requirements on awarded contracts.
- Liaison with insurance company and other vendors to ensure required insurance coverage, permits, etc. on awarded contracts.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Maintain and monitor the schedule of monthly accounts payable.
- Prepare customer invoices in Quickbooks with owner and include supporting documentation as needed; coordinate review and approval.
- Data Entry in Quickbooks including Accounts Payable, set up customer jobs, maintain vendor files and other tasks as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years office experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use or quickly learn online specialty software packages.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type correspondence by listening.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Reliability and Discretion required.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and AIA contracts and requirements a plus.
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
Email resume to email@example.com.