The Landform team is about to become even more dynamic—you could be our next Civil Engineer, Designer II!
Ready for a fresh, contemporary take on design and development consulting? Landform helps private and
public-sector clients create memorable places across the country.
You’re a fit if you’re passionate and interested in doing innovative and purposeful work that matters. If you align
with our values—quality, leadership, relationships, mentorship and enthusiasm. If you’re positive, collaborative
and have plenty of pizazz.
We work in a studio model where everyone works side-by-side throughout the lifecycle of each project so that
you can focus on great work as you collaborate with all kinds of roles and experience levels. Three studios
comprise the firm—Planning & Urban Design, Retail & Commercial Design and Residential Design. Civil
engineers, planners, land surveyors, development managers, landscape architects and administrative support
roles are part of the team.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our Residential Design Studio as a Designer II. Duties include all
aspects of residential site design including preparation of site plans, grading, drainage, erosion control plans, utility plans and coordination with other disciplines.
• proficient in using AutoCAD, experience in Civil3D is preferred
• perform basic site drafting, grading and plan preparation including plotting and assembling plan sets
• perform basic site stormwater modeling, storage indication and routing methods
• perform basic to intermediate quantity calculations
• perform private utility coordination, site investigations, technical and basic zoning research
• draft and setup addendums
• An Associates or Technical degree in related field or two years related experience
• Knowledge of civil engineering
• Basic knowledge of construction administration
• Familiar with specifications within field
• Ability to comfortably work in a Windows and Microsoft environment
• Basic understanding of the software necessary to complete the level of communication needed
• Ability to follow instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform function of the job
• Good verbal and written communication skills