The Landform team is about to become even more dynamic – you could be our next Designer I, EIT.
Ready for a fresh, contemporary take on design and development consulting? Landform helps private and public-sector clients create memorable places across the country.
You're a fit if you're passionate and interested in doing innovative and purposeful work that matters. If you align with our values—quality, leadership, relationships, mentorship, and enthusiasm. If you're positive, collaborative, and have plenty of pizazz.
We work in a studio model where everyone works side-by-side throughout each project's lifecycle so that you can focus on great work as you collaborate with all kinds of roles and experience levels. Three studios comprise the firm – Planning & Urban Design, Retail & Commercial Design, and Residential Design. Civil engineers, planners, land surveyors, development managers, landscape architects, and administrative support roles are part of the team.
The Designer I will work with our Planning & Urban Design, Residential Design, or Retail & Commercial Design team. Qualified candidates must be a team-player with good communication skills. They would be an entry-level member with basic industry knowledge and you will be trained on Landform’s Mission, Vision, and Values with daily opportunities to rise to complex challenges, take chances and dig in to create amazing solutions.
You’ll come with a knowledge of qualifications, competencies, requirements, capabilities, and knowledge:
- An Associate's or Technical degree in a related field or related civil engineering experience
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering, land surveying, or landscape architecture
- Ability to comfortably work in a Windows and Microsoft environment
- Basic understanding of the software necessary to complete the level of communication needed
- Ability to follow instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the Designer I, EIT job
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and growth-minded
- A four-year degree in civil engineering, landscape architecture or related field is preferred
- FORM YOUR PATH. Together, we’ll work to achieve your ideal career, including how your hard work will be rewarded.
- FORM YOUR TEAM. It’s less about traditional hierarchy and more about collaborating toward the right solution.
- FORM YOUR FUTURE. Your immersive experiences prepare you with skills to take on your future – including a unique portfolio and proficiency working with cutting-edge tools.
- Annual employee appreciation nights
- Annual family events
- Ping pong table
- Fully stocked juice & pop
- Monthly happy hours
- Popcorn machine
- Monthly birthday & anniversary celebrations
- Volunteering opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and flexible schedule
- Professional development
- Socially responsible
- Diversity commitment
- Pledge to thrive
- Fair chance pledge
- Pet friendly
A brief written description can’t do the real Landform experience justice. Apply now to take the next step toward coming in for an interview to see the difference firsthand.