The Landform team is about to become even more dynamic – you could be our next Land Survey Department Lead, (Registered Land Surveyor).
Ready for a fresh, contemporary take on design and development consulting? Landform helps private and public-sector clients create memorable places across the country.
You're a fit if you're passionate and interested in doing innovative and purposeful work that matters. If you align with our values - quality, leadership, relationships, mentorship, and enthusiasm. If you're positive, collaborative, and have plenty of pizazz.
We work in a studio model where everyone works side-by-side throughout each project's lifecycle so that you can focus on great work as you collaborate with all kinds of roles and experience levels. Three studios comprise the firm – Planning & Urban Design, Retail & Commercial Design, and Residential Design. Civil engineers, planners, land surveyors, development managers, landscape architects, and administrative support roles are part of the team.
The Survey Department Lead is a licensed land surveyor and is responsible for coordinating the entire Land Survey Department and Aerial Operations Team. Day-to-day tasks will include distributing and managing projects and providing guidance and review to other project managers. The primary duties will be reviewing and signing surveys and plats.
You’ll come with a knowledge of qualifications, competencies, requirements, capabilities, and knowledge:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a Licensed Land Surveyor
- A licensed Land Surveyor in Minnesota, or ability to be licensed within four months
- Ability to be licensed in other states
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Good communication skills are a must
- Experience in business management practices
- Possess the ability to take the initiative in analyzing and resolving project problems
- Build successful working relationships with clients and public representatives
- Ability to properly assess staff skill level and delegate tasks appropriately
- Ability to lead others
- Capable of running a variety of survey equipment such as levels, data collectors, total stations, and GPS
- FORM YOUR PATH. Together, we’ll work to achieve your ideal career, including how your hard work will be rewarded.
- FORM YOUR TEAM. It’s less about traditional hierarchy and more about collaborating toward the right solution.
- FORM YOUR FUTURE. Your immersive experiences prepare you with skills to take on your future – including a unique portfolio and proficiency working with cutting-edge tools.
- Paid holidays
- 401K employer contribution
- Technology reimbursement
- Professional registration renewal fees
- Educational allowance
- Supplemental life
- Mental health care
- Career advancement
- Performance bonus
- Charitable gift matching
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Volunteer time
- Free lunch or snacks
- Employee Assistance
- Job training
- Tuition assistance
- Annual employee appreciation nights
- Annual family events
- Ping pong table
- Fully stocked juice & pop
- Monthly happy hours
- Popcorn machine
- Monthly birthday & anniversary celebrations
- Volunteering opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and flexible schedule
- Professional development
- Socially responsible
- Diversity commitment
- Pledge to thrive
- Fair chance pledge
- Pet friendly
- Opportunity for ownership
A brief written description can’t do the real Landform experience justice. Apply now to take the next step toward coming in for an interview to see the difference firsthand.