SPIRE Credit Union recently received six MAC awards from the Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC). Credit unions from across the United States submitted entries for 22 MAC award categories. The panel of judges were professionals in the marketing, advertising, media, and social media industries both within and outside of the financial industry.
1. Silver MAC Award in the Online and Print Advertising Category: SPIRE Digital Ad Campaign: SPIRE’s digital campaigns ran across multiple mobile platforms, and our partner website network. The ads highlighted SPIRE partnerships and offerings, and introduced SPIRE to new audiences.
2. Silver MAC Award in the Logos Category: SPIRE President's Advisory Council: In 2016, SPIRE developed the President’s Advisory Council (PAC) as a leadership group to discuss and provide input for a best-practices approach to conducting business. In 2019, SPIRE’s in-house designer incorporated the SPIRE brand into a council logo signifies how important the PAC plays in the completion of SPIRE’s overall strategy.
3. Silver MAC Award in the Broadcast & Video Category: SPIRE: Driven By Midwestern Values - Member Testimonials: Now in its ninth year, SPIRE released its series of 30-second testimonials highlighting members who display a genuine love for all things SPIRE. Each spot features SPIRE’s iconic, 1952 Ford work truck named Archie (in honor of SPIRE’s founder Edgar Archer) as well as SPIRE’s President/CEO Dan Stoltz in authentic, unscripted, casual conversations with members discussing their financial dreams with SPIRE.
4. Bronze MAC Award in the Video Category-This Is How We Roll: SPIRE’s in-house marketing team developed a commemorative video for its 85th anniversary. The video spotlights how SPIRE has carried forward the legacy of people-helping-people throughout its history. Since then, the video has reached over 1,800 people on social media.
Watch This Is How We Roll
5. Bronze MAC Award in the Broadcast & Video Category-SPIRE/Kirk Cousins Partnership: With Minnesota Vikings Quarterback Kirk Cousins, SPIRE produced three TV commercials highlighting not only his Midwestern values, but also his commitment as a SPIRE member.
Watch Kirk Cousins Ad
6. Bronze MAC Award in the Annual Reports Category: SPIRE Credit Union – Celebrating 85 Years: The 2019 SPIRE Credit Union Annual Report, was designed to honor its 85th anniversary and highlight how SPIRE has carried on the tradition of “doing the right thing” from founder, Edgar Archer. The report featured a custom design with hand-stitched binding.
“This is an astounding achievement by our marketing team,” stated Dan Stoltz, SPIRE President/CEO, “Their efforts reinforce our values to the communities we serve, and represent our commitment to giving back.”
# # #
About SPIRE Credit Union: A full-service financial institution, proudly serving Minnesota and Wisconsin residents since 1934. SPIRE is committed to providing smart products, great rates and excellent service with a goal to improve the financial lives for both personal and business members. SPIRE has 20 branches across the metro and throughout northern Minnesota. To learn more about SPIRE, please visit www.myspire.com.