First National Bank of Milaca
''We seek to satisfy the needs of our customers, community, and employees by providing the best source of financial service products in our market, while maintaining financial strength, adequate earnings, leadership, and integrity.''
The First National Bank of Milaca was founded in 1897.
- First National Bank of Milaca is a community bank headquartered in Milaca, Minnesota, with $270 million in total assets.
- The Bank was founded in 1897
- The Bank has a strong history and tradition of service in the communities where it is located.
- The Bank has a passion for these communities and has earned a loyal customer following in well-established locations.
- Our business model is to offer a full range of personal and commercial banking services.