Cornerstone Auto Group is excited to let you know that we will be partnering with Feed My Starving Children to make a difference in the lives of children around the world and would love to have you join us! We are hosting a mobile pack event at: Cornerstone Ford/Chrysler on Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 located at 17219 Hwy. 10 NW Elk River, MN 55330 with the following shifts available:
- Set Up - Saturday, October 2nd, 2021 (Non Packing) from 4:30 - 6 PM
- Packing Meals - Sunday, October 3rd from 8:30 - 10 AM
- Packing Meals - Sunday, October 3rd from 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM
- Packing Meals - Sunday, October 3rd from 1 - 2:30 PM
- Packing Meals - Sunday, October 3rd from 3:15 - 4:45 PM
- Tear Down - Sunday, October 3rd from (Non Packing) 5:15 - 7:45 PM
· Volunteer: Adults and children (ages 5 and up) will measure and scoop ingredients, seal bags, and prepare boxes for shipping. You can register at https://www.fmsc.org/volunteer-listing?mobilepack=2110-153EA. Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anne at 763-274-3339.
· Donate: To help us meet our $25,000 goal please consider becoming a sponsor; donations may be submitted online, or you can bring a donation to the event. $88 feeds a child for one year. Checks should be payable to FMSC, memo line Cornerstone Mobile Pack Event 2110-153EA.
About Feed My Starving Children
By volunteering, donating, or fundraising, your generosity makes a huge difference in the lives of thousands of children in need around the world. FMSC is a Christian nonprofit hunger relief organization working with volunteers to produce MannaPack™, which is proven to reverse malnutrition and accepted by cultures worldwide. Partner organizations in nearly 70 countries around the world distribute these meals to children in greatest need. To learn more about FMSC, visit fmsc.org.
We hope to partner with you in this important event!