While the last year has been one that many of us might like to forget, it has brought a lot of local development projects too. Housing, commercial and public projects have not really slowed down despite the pandemic. Recovery will look different in each of our communities. At the Regional Economic Development Update Luncheon you will hear first hand from city and county representatives about business and economic development in our region.
- Cal Portner, City of Elk River
- Randy Piasecki, City of Zimmerman
- Kurt Ulrich, City of Ramsey
- Adam Flaherty, City of Otsego
- Bruce Messelt, Sherburne County
We are committed to strengthening and promoting our local cities as centers of opportunity. This event provides our cities and county the opportunity to share what is happening in their area. Celebrating each community is a very important element to future growth and success. This information is valuable for you as it keeps you connected to the communities where you work, live and grow.
We are committed to keeping everyone safe as we transition through the tail end of the pandemic. All state mandated COVID protocols will be in place:
- Facemasks are required (except while eating)
- 6 person limit per table / 50% room occupancy
- Plated lunch will be served
- Health questions will be asked prior to entry
Sponsorships are available - contact Debbi at the chamber for more information.